Career Opportunities at Yates Industries
Yates Industries, Inc., founded in 1972, is a multi-state, new cylinder manufacturing and repair operation. We pride ourselves on our ability to return a cylinder to its original specification or better “The First Time, Every Time” and servicing the industry worldwide. From cradle to grave, our services include Inventory on Demand, In-House Welding, Machining, Engineering, Testing and Replacements from primary metals to plastics manufacturing. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for several positions within the organization at our St. Clair Shores, MI, Decatur AL and Austell, GA facilities.
Part-Time Driver, Austell, GA:
Part time Truck Driver position available. The qualified candidate will be a self-motivated, self-directed individual. Must have 1-2 years driving experience.
• Must possess a minimum of a valid chauffeurs licenses.
• CDL-B with air brakes license required for some vehicles.
• Hi-lo permit
• Must have good communication and people skills.
• Drive variety of trucks, including pick up, van, stake trucks, to transport materials to and from specified customers and vendors.
• Knowledge of commercial driving regulations and southeast Michigan roads.
• Properly secure items/materials for transit.
• Maintain truck log, according to State and Federal regulations.
• Maintain contact with supervisor to receive delivery/pick up instructions.
• Load and unload truck; operate hi-lo, cranes as needed.
• Prior to vehicle operation, daily inspect truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, etc.
• Maintain professional and friendly relationship with customers.
Send resume to email@example.com
At Yates Industries, we truly care for our employees, fostering a sense of family among and across the workforce. Join the Yates Industries Team and get away from that feeling of “it’s just a job” – start on your path to a rewarding career with great growth potential. Our in-house training opportunities can help to get you started, the next step is up to you.
All positions offer very competitive wages, great benefits packages, a clean work environment and shift premiums (where applicable).