Career Opportunities at Yates Industries
Yates Industries, Inc., founded in 1972, is a multi-state, new cylinder manufacturing and repair operation. We pride ourselves on our ability to return a cylinder to its original specification or better “The First Time, Every Time” and servicing the industry worldwide. From cradle to grave, our services include Inventory on Demand, In-House Welding, Machining, Engineering, Testing and Replacements from primary metals to plastics manufacturing. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for several positions within the organization at our St. Clair Shores, MI, Decatur AL and Austell, GA facilities.
Part-Time Shop Maintenance Technician
Part-Time Shop Maintenance Technician, Austell, GA
The qualified candidate will be a self-motivated, self-directed individual. Must have a minimum of 2 years’ in an Industrial/Machining/Manufacturing Environment.
· Plan, coordinate, and execute manufacturing shop floor activities through the guidance of the plant manager.
· Works with manufacturing personnel and address open issues on the problem solving boards.
· Works closely with the shop maintenance machine repair personnel.
· Assists in developing and performing preventive maintenance as required.
· Work closely with the manufacturing planner to ensure scope and alignment of scheduled projects.
· Ensures all projects are properly aligned with required materials, tools, and equipment before start up.
· Develops and maintains a "pit crew" portable cart to house all necessary tools and equipment, and miscellaneous materials.
· Assumes various roles in the manufacturing process as directed by the plant manager in emergency situations.
· Conducts safety and housekeeping audits and address issues as needed including trash bins.
· Performs other miscellaneous minor maintenance duties in the buildings pending plant manager approval.
· Maintains a safe work environment when performing any and all projects and clean up area accordingly.
Send resume to email@example.com.
At Yates Industries, we truly care for our employees, fostering a sense of family among and across the workforce. Join the Yates Industries Team and get away from that feeling of “it’s just a job” – start on your path to a rewarding career with great growth potential. Our in-house training opportunities can help to get you started, the next step is up to you.
All positions offer very competitive wages, great benefits packages, a clean work environment and shift premiums (where applicable).