Career Opportunities at Yates Industries
Yates Industries, Inc., founded in 1972, is a multi-state, new cylinder manufacturing and repair operation. We pride ourselves on our ability to return a cylinder to its original specification or better “The First Time, Every Time” and servicing the industry worldwide. From cradle to grave, our services include Inventory on Demand, In-House Welding, Machining, Engineering, Testing and Replacements from primary metals to plastics manufacturing. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for several positions within the organization at our St. Clair Shores, MI, Decatur AL and Austell, GA facilities.
Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager, Atlanta, GA, Blytheville, AR, Indianapolis, IN:
Three positions available. The Regional Account Manager is responsible for executing proven sales and marketing strategies and activities for the company. This dynamic role includes a blend of new business and selling to our existing customer base to grow market share and revenues. Qualified candidate must have 2-5(+) years Fluid Power or Cylinder sales experience, and experience calling on Distributors and OEM accounts, in order to be considered.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Good math aptitude.
· Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills with sales aptitude.
· Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
· Must be a self-starter, problem solver and able to work independently-covering a determined territory.
· Service current customer base while identifying and cultivating new prospects, customer and referral sources, in a 3-4 state region.
· Develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of Company business goals.
· Drive sales growth by planning/organizing daily work schedule.
· Actively manage short and long-term sales leads-advance them through the sales process.
· Work with Inside Sales Team to quote customers and follow sales orders.
· Manage marketing data.
· Present and discuss the products and services of the Company to current and prospective customers.
· Conduct on-site presentations that promote the image of the Company.
· Preform market assessments and competitor analysis –provide advice to Sales Manager.
· Develop/maintain call schedule to cover territory.
· Assist with annual marketing strategy in conjunction with Sales manager.
· Investigate and resolve customer complaints/problems.
· Road Warrior – up to 85% (+) traveling.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Yates Industries, we truly care for our employees, fostering a sense of family among and across the workforce. Join the Yates Industries Team and get away from that feeling of “it’s just a job” – start on your path to a rewarding career with great growth potential. Our in-house training opportunities can help to get you started, the next step is up to you.
All positions offer very competitive wages, great benefits packages, a clean work environment and shift premiums (where applicable).